Thursday, August 18, 2016

Princeton pedophile Madness

Katie Line to Friends Who Support Donald J. Trump
Man's wisdom is foolishness to God!

VOTE TRUMP/ PENCE!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/342902/
The Princeton University Human Resources department has banned the word “man” from its offices. It might be offensive. The campus ...
--------
Gill Fisher
Gill Fisher: I guess the college of medicine can't use the word penis. So the patient screams - please don't cut off my banana?
Joe Fischella
Nancy Mather
Nancy Mather: The PC police at it again? These are supposed to be educated people? I don't think so. If I had a college age child, I'd think twice about sending them to college. These are institutions of liberalism, PC and cowards.
Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams: Warning: This Princeton pedophile Madness could be back in the White House in January 2017.
Like · Reply · Just now
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment