Monday, August 22, 2016

Ana Navarro is a rat fink.

"I can very much look into the camera and say, ‘I believe Donald Trump is a racist.’ You don't get to make textbook racist remarks for a year and not be a racist."
Thomas Williams Ana Navarro is a double crossing creep that race has nothing to do with.
Grant Vlasov
Grant Vlasov Trump dated an African American woman, married two immigrants, employs Latinos, African Americans, Asians, and has Jewish grandchildren. If he is racist, then I'm the fucking tooth fairy.
Like · Reply · 134 · 1 hr
Shirley Johnson
Shirley Johnson IF you mean he WILL build a wall and deport criminal illegals, then I guess you can call him any thing you want! I agree as do most Americans! "WE" are NOT racist..just people with common sense!
Like · Reply · 14 · 1 hr

No comments:

Post a Comment