Monday, August 29, 2016

So we really don't care what they think and feel about who the American people vote for anymore..

------
Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams: If the Bush Family wants to betray us the American people like that, there is nothing that we can do about that. Other than to say that they look and sound just like another dirty louse to me, and I am very glad my countrymen are not like them at all. So we really don't care what they think and feel about who the American people vote for anymore.
Anita Klepfer
Anita Klepfer: I am very disappointed at the childish way the Bush Babies are handling this election. I see them as TRAITORs. I voted for these traitors toooo. So sad that they are stupid traitors to the American people. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Pam Yoho
Pam Yoho: Wonder what their reaction would of been if Republicans set their elections out. Hope everyone remembers this in future elections. Bush, Cruz, McConnell, Ryan. They all need to go

No comments:

Post a Comment