Wednesday, August 24, 2016

We fight to win.

I do think that it is amnesty for all of the illegal people who crossed this country's borders by hook or crook over the years, to be left alone to stay. So if Donald Trump softens his immigration policy by letting the illegal border crosser stay and pay taxes living in America anyway, I will feel like going fishing on November 8th 2016.

Because that will say to me that Donald Trump did not mean what he said about Illegal immigration all along. And is no better than all of the other Washington DC Country club members who I simply detest, and will not be a part of in any way shape or form.

I do not hang around with gangsters who belong to a racket ripping off the hard working American people. Even if they are wearing $500 dollar suits, priest robes, or woman pants suits....Donald Trump was my only hope to stop this madness of breaking the law in Washington DC..."Do not break the law":
Image may contain: 1 person

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment