Sunday, October 16, 2016

Donald Trump was a very nice respectful guy to me.



-2:09

106,970 Views
Varney & Co.
Beauty queen Melissa Young responds to sex allegations against Donald J. Trump: "he was nothing but an absolute gentleman... I had moments alone and only saw the greatest man with such a kind heart" #Elections2016
---------
Thomas Williams - comments
Yeah, don't believe anything these media people say's ladies and gentleman. The media employees behave hysterically and that's what you judge.Their behavior.

I can hardly believe these poll numbers myself, I would think that the American people would walk away after this deluge of media propaganda.

But if these media people swing back and forth between hysteria and quiet conduct, it's a pretty good bet that Donald Trump remains strong.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment