Friday, October 7, 2016

I'd rather have Donald Trump President than Hillary Clinton.

Thomas Williams

As far Donald Trump saying vulgar words about some women he knew in a privet conversation with Billy Bush 11 years ago that the Washington Post was ugly enough to make public.

We all have said things in private that cannot possibly be explained in public. Who hasn't?

It's just going to keep getting nastier.

The high and mighty moral police are in full vigor now in America.

The other side of the coin is that our US Government is letting people into this country who will kill us. And then at the same time telling you that you should take this.

I'd rather have Donald Trump than those other leading me.
--------
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-live-updates-trailguide-1475872277-htmlstory.html


Audio reveals Donald Trump making lewd comments about women




In a 2005 audio, obtained by the Washington Post and released Friday, Trump is heard talking with Billy Bush of “Access Hollywood" as he bragged about making advances on an unidentified woman. The two were headed to the set of "Days of Our Lives," where Trump was making an appearance on the soap opera. 
"I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it," Trump is heard saying. "I did try and f— her. She was married." 
Trump talks about taking the woman furniture shopping in an effort to seduce her. 
"I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture,'" Trump said. 
He added, "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married."
At one point, speaking about women, he is heard saying, "Grab them by the [crotch]," though Trump uses a more vulgar term. “You can do anything.”

Video..http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-live-updates-trailguide-1475872277-htmlstory.html

Trump released terse statement moments after the Post published the story on Friday.

--------


No comments:

Post a Comment