Sunday, October 23, 2016

I love how some Churches in our country seem to really have the spirit of Jesus Christ where we can simply walk inside to experience a respectful visit.

Thomas Williams

This is the comments I had about a post I read on my Facebook
---------
Thomas Williams When I see this and read a little more about it to understand better. I become naturally taken by the humanistic feeling these people have calling themselves Catholic, and people who love Jesus Christ. Really how could we not respond to wonderful people like that?
---------
That I can share the Catholic sentiment towards their Church as they get closer to Jesus Christ has become very natural to me. Because I too have prayed in a similar Church settings that were called "Our Lady Star Of The Sea Church" St Roch New Orleans, all through my younger life.
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment