Thursday, November 3, 2016

One of the very strong reasons that I felt making me vote for Donald Trump too.

Thomas Williams

This movement of the American people leading each other across America behind the Presidental candidacy of Donald Trump seems to capture the feeling that has moved the American people every since I can remember.

Patriotism for their countrymen, and country.

Calling the American people narrowminded Nationalist by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton is one of the most disgusting political argument that I detest the most. Outside of the Washington DC establishment stealing everyone money out of the United States Federal Reserve Bank.

Calling this country population racist because they love their country and countrymen is, of course, just one of the very strong reasons that I felt making me vote for Donald Trump too.
--------
--------
#POLITICS #DONALDTRUMP #HILLARYCLINTON #TRUMPTRAIN #MEDIA #ABC #CBS #NBC #CNN
--------


No comments:

Post a Comment