Friday, November 4, 2016

Why should I vote for Hillary Clinton when I now know that she is only a gangster that will hurt me.


Hillary Clinton
-----------
Thomas Williams

The American people elected a racist Barack Obama who dislikes White Americans because of America's History of racial segregation.

Another time and place in History.

So now we are involved with this serious social divide between the races in 2016. Because of how Barack Obama has stoked the flames of racial sorrow and bitterness.

I hope that the American people don't fall for that ugly kind of street jive again, you know what I mean.

When I hear President Barack Obama trying to break the white American people balls at his vote for Hillary Clinton Rallies, for something that they are not guilty of.

That is impossible to redress something that happened long ago.

 I feel very mad at that kind of social arrogance thinking that just because he says so that make it true, That is only creating very hard feeling between the races that were not there, to begin with.

So I will never vote for political gangsters like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton as long as I live,

Why should I vote for Hillary Clinton  when I now know that she is only a gangster that will hurt me.
--------
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/obama-guidance-press-schedule-nov-4-2016-n-c-for-hillary/

Obama guidance, press schedule Nov. 4, 2016. N.C. for Hillary



--------

No comments:

Post a Comment