Tuesday, May 23, 2017

For the sake of all the blessed Fathers and Mothers who truly loved us.


----------
Tinker

My Father and Mother told me to always stay away from nastiness because that will only make you sick.

I could never understand luck because luck seems so unfair to me why should some people have the good fortune to be born to wealthy healthy intelligent parents when so many more innocent babies are bred by absolute losers or worse.

Unluckily raised by the nastiest people throughout human history.

I could never reconcile this truism because the way you are raised can be just about everything to you in the way you live the rest of your life.

That is why I really do like trying to be good in just about everything I do now, learning from the bad mistakes from my lifetime of trial and error.

I don't like feeling dirty in a very nasty way, you know what I mean?

That my country's mainstream media keeps playing around with nasty reporting only make me more inflated in the way the media is not really trying to help the American people at all.

And this media today only keep leaving me feeling used and abused for they Show Time sake, and pull us all down into their downright depraved own elitist arrogant mindset.

We are always looking and hearing about what the today's media is saying about the everyday news that they are assigned to report. But instead of stepping aside so we can see or read about the more inelegant people trying to simply be good.

We keep getting all of this mainstream nastiness.

For the dead and the living, we must bear witness to the good in man and women we knew in life.

For the sake of all the blessed mother and dads who truly loved us, we must stay strong, brave, and true.

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment