Monday, May 22, 2017

I will not forgive the members of our sides political team who stood idly by as the DC established picked the special consular to find a crime on President Donald Trump, that became a very dirty thing to do our countries President, to me.


Deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein and special counsel Bob mulligan teaming up to investigate President Donald Trump without a crime or true evidence.


----------
Tinker

This appointment of a special consular is a totally very unnecessary, socially ugly thing to do to Donald Trump person.

So why did acting attorney general do such a thing without a real crime or evidence to a crime? Who said, "point out the man to me and I'll find a crime?"
------------
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-...

"Why did deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein appoint a special counsel to investigate the Trump campaign?

"My decision [to appoint a special counsel] is not the finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination," Deputy Attorney-General Rod Rosenstein said in a statement.

"I determined that a special counsel is necessary in order for the American people to have full confidence in the outcome."

The President released a statement saying he was not worried about the outcome.

"As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know — there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity. I look forward to this matter concluding quickly," Mr. Trump said.

"In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country."

Earlier, Mr. Trump complained in a commencement address that "no politician in history" has been treated worse by his foes, even as exasperated fellow Republicans slowly joined the clamor for a significant investigation into whether he tried to quash the FBI's probe."
------------

No comments:

Post a Comment