Friday, June 2, 2017

God help me.

Thomas Williams

God, even the heavens seem to die as she breathes her last breath. Smashing me down into a grief of pain that I've never felt before. Making me believe that Hell itself must be better than this. Losing my wife to death was one of the worst experience of my life.

Life goes on for whoever's left behind and I am no different trying to maintaining my love and friendship for my children and grandchildren.

But I kid you not there are a lot of worst feelings than death reflected in the profile of the person you love in life that remains frozen In your memory.
-----------


QuickBooks, TurboTax, Mint, and ProConnect define Intuit's commitment to revolutionize the way people manage their personal finances, clients' finances, run…
INTUIT.COM
-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment