Tuesday, June 13, 2017

We were doomed from the moment we kissed.

Tinker
We were doomed from the moment we kissed that she fell deeply in love only to have her family move her completely across America. 

This song was playing than when we went swimming at my Mother summer camp on the Mississippi Gulf Coast 1957. 

She would die in a late night car accident driving alone away from a neighborhood party at 21 years old. Her Brother had the presence of mind to called me with that very sad news. 

So every time I hear this song "Venus" I think of Frances with her green eyes, and long red hair kissing me. Frankly, I don't how I can stand all of that deep emotion losing that very wonderful woman friendship like that.
-----------
Brenda Crawford shared a link to the group: 1950s America.
"Venus" is a song written by Ed Marshall and Peter DeAngelis. The most successful and best-known recording of the track was done by Frankie Avalon and releas...
YOUTUBE.COM
-------------

-------------


No comments:

Post a Comment