Saturday, July 15, 2017

"You go, Deanna"

----------
Hey New Orleans 48 hour filmmakers, I am available if you need me in your film, seeking a lead or strong supporting role, my reels are at www.DeannaMeske.com
, hit me up if ya need me and I may possibly be able to help you on crew too, I prefer to Direct, but I'm also great as a Producer, AD and with Set Design.
-----------
Born on 7/19/1982. Credited SAG/AFTRA actress, Deanna Meske, NCIS New Orleans & worked with Scott Bakula, Shirley Maclaine, Christopher Plummer.…
DEANNAMESKE.COM
----------
Michael Folsom - You go, Deanna
Reply
1
41 Mins
Manage
Thomas Williams - Great news, where is my wallet so I can purchase some tickets before they are all gone. So when and where they are playing? Let's go see the Stars Shine.
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment