Sunday, June 19, 2016

Good-bye Tiger

Thomas Williams

Tiger was a big black and white persian Tom Cat from California, and he stayed with us as we traveled all around America. We became very close to tiger over the years as he liked to look up dates with the local girl cats wherever we stayed.

40 states in 10 years.

Until this morning when old age caught up to our traveling companion, as he died in my daughter arms this morning.

Tiger was a romantic Tom cat much like the people he fell in love with by a RV Park in California. So I feel very strange knowing that I must now tell my friend tiger good-bye.

He was like a Persian prince to me.
-------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4toRPEHmj

Hajji Baba (Persian Lament) (Washington-Tiomkin) by Nat King Cole, orchestra and chorus conducted by Nelson Riddle (CD audio source) John Derek…
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment