Saturday, June 18, 2016

(One year ago today) and we still need a new leader.

(One year ago today)
Thomas Williams
June 18, 2015 ·

So help me God because I will never vote for another double crossing DC Country Club Republican again!!!!

The DC Establishment Republican Party members just lost me forever over the House passing the fast track bill. And every time that I see a DC Country Club Republican on the voting ballet, I will vote for the other name, up and down the election ticket. So help me God I will never vote for another Washington DC Republican establishment again, as long as I live!!!!
---------
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/245417-hous...
House approves fast-track 218-208, sending bill to Senate
The Hill is a top US political website, read by the White House and more lawmakers than any other site -- vital for policy, politics and election campaigns.
thehill.com
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment