Sunday, December 3, 2017

I simply don't like those protesting guys anymore.

--------
Thomas Williams

It's just not the same anymore for me after all that protesting of our country's national anthem and flag. Because of all the NFL football players personal complaints about our country's police, and other social flaws.

All of that racial back and forth talking about their social right to kneel in protest has turned me off.

No, watching Pro football is just not the same anymore for me.

So I'm spending my time on the weekends doing other things with my family and friends now. I completely stop going.

I simply don't like those protesting guys anymore.
Ravens are advertising tickets for ‘sold-out’ games, adjusting to a new NFL reality. That's because so many fans have put their tickets back into the club's official resale online market, another sign of the troubles the NFL faces amid anthem protests,…
BALTIMORESUN.COM
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment