Tuesday, December 5, 2017

That the NFL attendance problem is to late and not the point.

-----------
https://www.wnptribune.com/2017/12/that-teams-are-hurting-more-than-ever-right-now/

View image on Twitter

----------
Thomas Williams and USANewsoftheday shared a link.
NFL Теаm Јuѕt Еxpеriеnсеd Маjоr Intеrnаl Тurmоil… - Wnptribune

We’re definitely not surprised that teams are hurting more than ever right now. Team owners and the league executives, including commissioner Roger Goodell,
Share
WNPTRIBUNE.COM
------
Thomas Williams
 ·
That the NFL attendance problem is to late and not the point.

We the people still like football but simply don't like watching these self-serving spoiled brat NFL players millionaires spilling their guts over our revered country's national anthem and flag.

I don't care if the Pro football stadium seats are full or not.

I'm spending my time doing something else with my family on the weekends because of I don't like the NFL Pro football players anymore - why should I when they don't like me either?
-----------
-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment