Wednesday, December 13, 2017

You are full of sh** imbeciles.

-----------
A Canadian Drive-By

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNFnwPiTX8





Canadian drive by

-----------
Okay black people living in Alabama, I believe you. You hate Donald Trump, policeman, and me.
-----------
Thomas Williams

And the black people in Alabama dislike me for just wearing a policeman's uniform, or wearing a military uniform.

The authority I have when I'm wearing those uniforms frightened black people.

Alabama black people also hate Donald Trump who is wanting to make America great again.

So the black people in America don't like us because we are white. Blaming everything bad in this country society on the color of our skin, and you are full of sh** imbeciles.
-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment