Thursday, May 9, 2019

Washington DC establishment cult members are still the same in real time today

--------
4 years ago
Thomas Williams commented on an article.
Et, tu, Brute? (Julius Caesar, 3.1.77). And so it is you to Republicans? That keeps taken away my countryman's wealthy, honor, and freedoms.
All in the name of being able to better protect our country's population social safety. And given the NSA the ability to secretly listen in, and look at, the American people privet conversations on their cell phones, and computers. To keep institutionalizing this Washington DC establishment Government corruption by setting aside the United States Constitution laws, for their own self serving reasons.
So it is you too who has been lying to me about what you said in taking the oath of office that I elected you into public office because you told me that you are an honorable man.
That I can trust you to solemnly swear:
( Oaths of Office For Federal Officials)
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
SOCIAL.HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Former Florida governor and likely GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush offered a defense of conservative Christian principles and attacked the Obama administration for failing to preserve religious fr

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment