Friday, October 18, 2019

I don't want to hate today because I think Andrew Napolitano is nothing but a fool who doesn't like Trump or the people who voted for him like you and me either. So death will come for me soon enough knowing that I have no power over other men but until then I will be looking for the Salvation Army helpers ringing a school bell asking for donations to feed and house the poor here around Christmas Time in front of our Grocery and Department stores this year giving their time to keep spreading peace and goodwill towards men helping the children wherever they go, so I for one will still pray to dear Jesus prince of peace and joy who wanted us to forgive and be forgiven in return because brooding and seeking revenge against someone else sins does nothing good for my soul making me inclined to keep feeling better by ahead and do what God asked of me, to begin with, and I wasn't as wicket as I pretended to be so God Bless Everyone whoever they are.


MEDIAITE.COM
Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano directly quoted the Constitution to say why it's wrong for President Donald Trump to host the G-7 at a resort he owns, calling it a "direct and profound" violation.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment