Friday, October 18, 2019

"Just keep praying for Trump because they are trying to murder him."

President Donald J. Trump
------
Thomas Williams - I am not about to follow the narrative of this country's media broadcast for its self-serving reasons and vanities hating Trump.

I have a kinship with the voters who voted for Trump as did I against the likes of these mainstream media members shady double standard behavior who don't like us for voting for Trump and who can go to hell.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Washington Post, and New York Times, are wasting their breath on me because I'm now hunting them down, one by one if need be, making sure I vote against them and everything they stand for before Trump arrived that is the reason and motivation I voted for Donald Trump, to begin with. Donald Trump is not like them because he's not infected by the Ivy league poison flowing in their veins allowing me to support Trump at the right time to help drain the swamp that they created in Washington DC running the US government so help us, God.
I will keep fighting for God's faith hope and charity Goodwill towards men, God's honor. Against these Insidious nihilists feeding off America's hard work and government wealth no matter what failsafe legalized corruption they created holding back the truth of who they are. That in time we will break through and destroy them once and for all.
--------
Robby Mccormack, Thomas Williams - Just keep praying for Trump because they are trying to murder him
--------
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jim-mattis-slams-donald-trump-during-speech-al-smith-dinner-2019-10-18/
About this website
CBSNEWS.COM
Mattis responded to Trump's jab that he was an "overrated" general, calling himself the Meryl Streep of generals
Comments
  • Thomas Williams - I don't smile along with the tuxedo white tie corrupted members who help hurt our country's social wealth, safety, and honor, for their own vanities hanging together pretending to be one step ahead of President Trump you and me when in fact they were pushing our best interest aside for their own rice bowl in the Washington DC establishment aristocracy.
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment