Sunday, October 20, 2019

Today's Gospel: Men and women should keep their hands to themselves and not under any circumstances grab, pull, or hit each other in anger because teaching respect, love, and discipline are people also showing respect, love, and discipline.

--------
Thomas Williams - I felt Jesus Christ's friendship suddenly walking alongside me in his spirit step for step as a youth and immediately began wondering where in the world did that nice friendly feeling come from touching me on a distant wind I must have whispered for in the lonely recesses on my mind days months and years ago, over how Jesus has been trying to share his divine attitude with me ever since we learned about his sacrifice for us even if I am still unworthy.

Saying, "God is a forging God who loves you, Tommy. So forgive and you shall be forgiven."
------
“I and the Father are one” (John 10:30 ESV).

 “Scripture cannot be broken” (John 10:35 ESV).

“You are wrong because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God” (Matthew 22:29 ESV).

Whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19 ESV)

I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify Me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you. (John 16:12–15 ESV)

Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me. (Matthew 10:40 ESV)
------
Thomas Williams - Men and women should keep their hands to themselves and not under any circumstances grab, pull, or hit each other in anger because teaching respect, love, and discipline are people also showing respect, love, and discipline.
------

No comments:

Post a Comment