Thursday, October 3, 2019

My prayer to you is still open Lord, can you please send us a cure for Cancer?


Thomas Williams - I know that I am but a whisper in this vast Universe of life you created but will you please send us a cure for Cancer and give the victims of Cance a break from the torment, suffering, and pain they face knowing that they will likely die anyway, so please send us a cure for Cance Father who we all trust to have a kind and forgiving heart.
--------

I used to walk through the beautiful Swamp of Louisiana and Mississippi with my Mother where she dreamed of having her own house one day and I was also with her when her dream came true, in the shape of the small Camp House she bought on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi. She loses her life-fighting breast Cancer living with her children by her side who still feel the deep loss from that horror living through that experience struggling with my Mother's bravery against Cancer. Praying with all of our hearts for a cure back then in 1962.  So the beauty of the Bayou Swamp is still there alone with me remembering the beautiful memory of my mother person and even as we walk through the shadow of death we don't understand, I continue to believe you are with us waiting to greet us on the other side of Death River. My prayer to you is still open Lord, can you please send us a cure for Cancer?
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment