Friday, November 29, 2019

"How Trump stealthily went from Mar-a-Lago to Afghanistan"

As you and I slept or spent quiet time with our families, This man who sadly so many of our fellow Americans have been indoctrinated to hate, was traveling to spend time with our troops.
I do not worship any man, nor do I hate any man for simply looking or thinking a little different than me.
I admit when I am wrong and I try and find the good first, and allow people to DISPROVE MY THEORY that most are good, rather than PROVE MY PREJUDICE THAT THEY ARE BAD, like even the half of Hillary's " deplorable" or "non deplorable basket" or are among those that make me proud to BE AN AMERICAN ( contrary to a former first ladies statement) .
It is time we became United again and not hate and throw away your chains of not admitting when you are wrong.
I know some will disparage even this move of selflessness by our President. not to others chagrin, but to their personal ignominy.
When you can not find the good in others or even the good in the good, you need to realize the reason may be you.
NEWS.YAHOO.COM
Air Force One, the plane President Donald Trump took from Washington, D.C., to Florida Tuesday evening, remained parked on the tarmac in Florida
Love

Comments
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment