Sunday, December 27, 2020

Walk with God and you will never be alone again.

 

======

Thomas Williams - I first felt my great moment of friendship with the spirit of Jesus Christ walking home from Church back in my youth. And how I felt both shocks and flattered over how all of a sudden I began feeling him walking step by step beside me, letting me know that his divine friendship will be with me just as long as I want him to. Realizing Jesus Christ friendship is just about everywhere we go living in the faith, hope, and charity in the heart of our family members, friends, and strangers alike. And how frankly, when you start to feel sorry for yourself, all you need to do is look around because when you have faith, hope, and charity, you are still walking with God and never alone again.

Our Lady Star of The Sea Church, St Roch, New Orleans, La.


======

No comments:

Post a Comment