Sunday, January 10, 2021

Another picture of health.


 ---------

Thomas Williams

When you become elderly, and you go to the bathroom. You look to feel reassured that you are still having the real deal and not a bad deal. Know to mean?

I have always been regular, on time, going to the bathroom. So over the years, I realized what a good deal looks like, and what the wrong deal looks like. What a bad deal looks like. Most of the time over my lifetime I've always had the real deal. It's very reassuring to me to know that I'm still healthy like that.

I'm always amazed by how our bodies are able to heal themselves after being sick, and how the struggle for survival can become very harsh.

And how money cannot buy the real deal being healthy; and feeling better while you are still alive.

------



No comments:

Post a Comment