Friday, January 1, 2021

I escaped from the shadows in the night, thank God.

T.W. - After somehow living with the evil shadows of pain, suffering, and terror, my doctors and healthcare workers help me get a reprieve from what was hurting me so badly the past two weeks. So, I can well understand why doctors hate infections so much. Because that is most likely going to kill us on that final day. The medical advancements in 2021 microsurgery and antibiotics drudge are now curing infections and injury of what was impossible to do in the past that is astonishing to me seeing how that works. So, of course, I can't help but feel grateful to be healthy again on my brand News Bed my Daughter bought me. Two weeks of sickness and feeling like hell help me put my priorities in perspective with the right attitude. I once again feel healthy and free from what was a bad experience.

-------

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment