Thursday, January 21, 2021

I think Pence is a weak politician and nothing more. Who failed to help Trump and the Trump supporters when it mattered the most, so, I don't like Pence anymore, and why should I, Dr. Graham?

 

Thank you Vice President
Mike Pence
for four years of loyal, faithful service to our nation. You have been, and are, a shining example of integrity, character, leadership, and a bold Christian walk no matter the circumstances. You and Karen have done so much for so many, and we will be forever grateful. Most of all, thank you for consistently pointing to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your next steps and know that God will continue to use you greatly. https://cbs4indy.com/news/mike-pence-scheduled-to-arrive-in-indiana-after-inauguration-ceremony/?fbclid=IwAR0I5tBruDaenvKK0NucljwNoOWNNisDwcrOdIxDG6Qx4AL-PJ1OwVAgwEE
  • Thanks for sticking to the oath you took and upholding our constitution
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2m
  • Jesus Christ our savior always stood for all our little children and Mike Pence stood by and let Tromp absolutely abused little children and put them in cages,I don’t think he is a very Christian😡
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2m
  • I think Pence is a weak politician and nothing more. Who failed to help Trump and the Trump supporters when it mattered the most, so, I don't like Pence anymore, and why should I, Dr. Graham?

--------

No comments:

Post a Comment