Monday, January 11, 2021

Yes, their hypocrisy is appalling.

    • I wonder if Biden has a clue about what’s about to happen to him?🤔
      2
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 2d
    • Thank God they were able to hold him somewhat in check. Trump’s mission of destroying the Country and lining his pocket from foreign Governments and his supporters is almost over.
      Thank God all the regulations he eliminated on water, air, and food quality will be reinstated. After only a few years. It’s estimated that if he had won, 2 million more people would have died from all the poison in the air food, and water, all for a few more $ on the bottom line for his rich friends.
      The world is celebrating his Demise and I pray for you and the rest of his followers that were so completely fooled by him. 🙏
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 14h
      • Edited
      • John Autin
         lol ok, you’re the one lost not me. Feel free to unfriend cause I think folks following Biden are idiots and fools and freaks!
        2
        • Like
        • Reply
        • 14h
      • I know numerous coalminers and frakers who got to go back to work to make good money instead of minimum wage
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • 12h
      View 1 more reply
    • I’ve blocked him I don’t care who he is I have zero respect for those sorts.
      3
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 14h

No comments:

Post a Comment