Saturday, May 4, 2024

I am speechless when trying to choose the most beautiful woman.

RANKED: The most beautiful woman in the world
Ranked: The most stunning women in the world

Thomas Williams - Facebook

Impossible, because just about every woman is born with the beauty like no other attractive person or thing in this world 

Truly, I have experienced the most beautiful inner beauty mankind could ever hope to be with. So I am incapable of choosing the best-looking woman who ever lived leaving out women like my mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, or grandmother. The womanly beauty they shared with me is priceless and as beautiful as the greatest flower, sunset, or clear blue sky. 

I know better and do not need to choose because the true beauty of women is inside your hearts right where they want to be. 

God created women with all of the love that's in him because they can be truly beautiful when relaxed and being themselves.

I might have put myself in real trouble again after some of those wonderful women read what I said. Pleasing them just about killed me and I was lucky to survive so now I am too old to take on another beautiful woman because I couldn't keep up with them, and would surely die

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment