Saturday, October 12, 2024

Jesus and friends made a difference in my life.

Thomas Williams

I went to Walmart to be around my friends. Tomatoes, lettuce, bananas, celery, oh, it felt good being around my friends again. Friends have always played an important force in my life. If it wasn't for my friends. I don't know what would happen to me. My first lasting friend and best friend was Jesus' spirit and attitude. Walking beside me after church when I was seven years old. I had the mean streets on the 9th ward in New Orleans to contend with they were very decadent. I tried to help my girlfriends who were mauled by that populated Neighborhood but we didn't have a chance of not getting hurt. They didn't have a chance, and only God helped them to survive. I was a male? And it was better for me, but if it wasn't for the honesty of my friends, mother, father, and a couple of great girlfriends, I wouldn't have made it either.



My Mother and Father, Sister and brother, friends, and a few others made a difference in my life.
-----.

No comments:

Post a Comment