Monday, July 27, 2026

After Trump leaves, I don't have anyone to vote for. The people I voted for don't look the same now that they have been exposed as the source of this country's politically corrupt double-standard bearers.

Lou’s Daily News Post - Facebook, 7/27/2026

John Thune Has Totally Proven Himself Completely Useless as Senate Majority Leader
He had one job this year: get the SAVE America Act passed into law before midterms. Get voter ID, proof of citizenship, and common-sense restrictions on mail-in voting made law. That's all he had to do, and things like voter ID are absolutely, overwhelmingly popular.
He failed. He didn't get it done. He hasn't gotten it passed. And now he wants the Senate to go on Vacation, again. He is a disaster, and needs to go.
I don't like any of these Republican Senators and will not vote for them after Trump.
I have nothing but trash going back to the way they were screwing over the people in favor of themselves and kissing Hollywood, the liberal media, and the fake two-party system, creating infatuation with fix elections ass. Tolerating a corrupted Three Branches of government lying all the time, living the good life as the voters suffer year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment