Saturday, July 25, 2026

Do we really see flashes of our lifetime at the moment of our death?

Thomas Williams

Oh, my goodness. I am hanging in there, still fighting off life's harsh realities. I am 85, realizing I will be 86 in September, knowing that if I keep going like this, things are becoming serious because soon I will be seriously dead too. People will be asking, "What happened to Tinker?" And the answer will be. " He is dead also." The last that I heard was. Tinker had a lot of questions he wanted to talk to God about, and like always, he started to hum a tune. "See you in September." ...
Author
Thomas Williams
My New Orleans delight, when ripe. Misbeief fruit, a linguistic name that other people call. "Chinese Plums."
May be an image of text
NEW 📀 See You In September - The Happenings {Stereo} 1966
--
My Daughter, Brenda,
Oldest Son, Tom.
Wife, Susan Marie, and daughter Brenda being very young.
My Father, David Ran Williams
Me, Thomas Hill Williams, nickname {Tommy Tinker}
My winter rose in front yard.
New Orleans Business District
My Mother, Anna Kutchler Williams, loved to dance.
In the first row, our baby Son, David R. Williams, second from left to right, daughter Brenda, me, and my wife, Susan Marie.
---
The other memories are going by as a real-time video with a lifetime of life I do not want to leave.
New Orleans Po-boy Rose Beef on French bread sandwich.
---



---

No comments:

Post a Comment