Thomas Williams
The American people are wise to the liberal media lies, and you know I'm trying my best to live out my chain link in time without being evil. That's going to become another Link in the long chain of Life Through Time, and I'm going to be stuck in the chain link where I'm unable to do it again.
Imagine Jesus coming to Judge the links of time over time, and he's going to choose the chosen and leave the dead behind for his Father's wrath. Jesus is going to move on with us into Eternity, giving us a glorious spiritual body replacing the body we left behind on Earth. It's not Jesus's nature to bear his Father's wrath; that's up to God. Because God told Jesus. Revenge is mine. Leave Revenge to me, God. So, after Jesus finishes choosing from all the links in the chain of life - leaving the evil behind. I don't want to be them, left behind. My cruel imagination is bad enough; can you imagine a superior imagination taking out revenge on the wicked? It won't be a fairy tale story after that, my tyrannical friend. Dear Mr. atheist, Nihilus, consider what Jesus said. "God is a spirit," and if that is true. Guess what else is real: Hell in eternity.
A dark chapter in American history, run by the people over the past 80 years of the U.S. two-party system, by fraudulent government members in this country’s period of this political power structure moving along linked together, leaving their memory of facts behind that will be experiencing the empty cold chill of what the guilty will face from the spiritual hand of Justice. All I can say is, God, have mercy on their Soul.
---
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment