Wednesday, August 26, 2026

17th-century poet John Keath, said. "A Thing of beauty is a joy forever," and he wasn't whistling Dixie.

 

Walmart Rose” 

Sharon Williams

🌹My “Walmart Rose” is making another appearance.  I know she may have mysterious antecedents and still refuses to admit where she came from, but those watercolor edges make me think she has some aristocratic aspirations.  😊
❓What do you think?
Magnificent - you are motivating me to go work in my yard. Plus, my roses need to be cut back and fertilized.
Jill Bozeman Mercado Wait, I thought you had a deer to cut back your roses 😄?
Sharon Williams hahaha. - they definitely do, but it makes a few branches kinda leggy. I was able to salvage two roses for my kitchen island.
Jill Bozeman Mercado I'm glad they left two blooms for you!
Beautiful!
roses STICKER
Sandra Titard Thank you 😄
💕💕💕💕
I am with you; this rose is special, with the natural shades of the same color adding to the “Walmart Rose” attraction, which is, in a word, Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment