Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Frankly, I'm frightened that the LSU 2026 Tigers are gonna lose more than I thought.

Thomas Williams

I had the chance to scout LSU's quarterback Leavitt in a replay video, Arizona State against Utah last year.

I was disappointed because Leavitt threw too many interceptions. In fact, lost the close game at the end by throwing an interception. Utah ran out the clock with the victory. I had an abstract picture of Leavitt being better than he is. He ran out of the way of tackles pretty well, but he's no Jaydan Daniels doing that, and his passing is not as accurate. So damn, I'm not impressed, hey, and frankly frightened that the LSU 2026 Tigers are gonna lose more than I thought.
Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Utah Utes | Full Game Highlights | ESPN College Football

LSU Camp BUZZ: Leavitt Dazzles + Concerning Absences
==


No comments:

Post a Comment