Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Are you a nice person?

Thomas Williams - I want to start walking along with the right person, meaning a nice person, learning over the passing years that having a good attitude is everything in enjoying our daily delights.

Becoming a good person is a difficult accomplishment. Surviving in this real-life harsh reality.
I see their spirit just as real as I see their body.
I might have been doing this before, but I have become more conscious of their spiritual image after turning 86.
I also discovered that they have a spiritual angle assigned to them for the rest of their life until they pass, too.
The beautiful moments in my life were being lucky enough to have good people helping me when I needed help. I realized no one makes it to the end without a helping hand. There is no such thing as a self-made man. Without the angels around you, love would have passed us by.
Don't miss the Showboat, ladies and gentlemen.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment