https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lly5aoR1uQw
LSU fans getting an early start preparing for Saturday's big game
Thomas Williams
Oh, my goodness, addressing LSU football tiger fans everywhere. I'm frightened to see the first series of plays LSU is gonna make against Clemson because, as you know, of the history of sports writers jiving us. Playing us for suckers, driving up our excitement by telling us the offensive linemen and defense look so much better than last year; they're big, strong, coordinated, and they're smart; they're disciplined. We're gonna have a better team this year. So, frankly, for everybody else's benefit. LSU hasn't had a running game since 2019. That was the last time we showed any real ability at the line of scrimmage, and I'm afraid to look at that first series of the LSU team because I know in my heart. It's a conspiracy to make us look stupid and ignorant, and disappointed for the rest of the year. While we're trying to talk to each other about how the football team looks, we can't. We can't utter a sound. The only thing we can tell each other is. I tell you what, Joe; What you say, let's talk about this later!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6ZVwWdV7E
---
No comments:
Post a Comment