Monday, September 28, 2026

Putting politics back into college football is a mistake.

 Thomas Williams

Shared with Public
Our country's 3 branches of government are corrupt. They've been politically corrupted for a long time. And everything we've been hearing and reading from the complicit, liberal media is a lie; they hide the truth by omission, have professional liars omit and censor what you read, and what you talk about.
To keep grooming you to do what they would like you to do, and compound what's wrong? First of all, the American public hardly ever thinks for themselves, a part of the group-think political party condition that keeps voting for the same criminals.
Voting the guilty back into office.
I don't like the seventy-two (72) to twenty-two to control College football U.S. Senate vote.
Letting the NCAA regain total control over the college athletes who play college football. Because of how abusive the NCAA has been to college football players in the past. That's the NCAA's history, and that will be their future because they went to the politically corrupted Senate, and nobody representing college football players achieved this one-sided vote they have now.
I'm disgusted with it, just like always, disgusted with the political games and dirty tricks that shadow government members play on you, the general public. Economic fairness and civil rights have been abused so badly in the past and present; I don't know if I have the words to capture all of the disappointment I want to say. This country's U.S. government will not stop screwing over the black communities and athletes. Quote: Nick Saban, "The college athletes have too much power because of the NIL. Really, my man, that's what you think?
College Football players today

— 

No comments:

Post a Comment