Judge Timothy Kelly orders President Trump to return Media access.
Thomas Williams - I have another morning to start the day, letting you know I am 86, seeing what I saw yesterday, and knowing what we learned about knowledge from the years of living around everyone else in this world.
I don’t know how so many rude people are protected by the way the U.S. government is run in a politically corrupt two-party system, tolerating so much evil daily, year after year, century after century. The stupid-minded criminals spend most of their lives behind prison walls, as the rich and wise lawyers survive, playing everyone else for fools. They, the shadow government cartel members, get the best of everything by sticking together, enforcing a double standard: one for them and the other part being not so nice for you. I feel like asking the Facebook readers: Is the liberal mainstream media institutions your God whom you obay over the God of Abraham?
Because I see the nihilists denying the God of Abraham, only to worship their politics, going along with the rules the shadow government establishment members are enforcing, making themself the one true God over the world population.

No comments:
Post a Comment