Friday, September 11, 2026

Stop being hypocrites if you want me to vote for you.

 Thomas Williams

Stop being hypocrites if you want me to vote for you.
May I take the assumption, and I beg your pardon if you think otherwise? Whatever party accuses the other party of censorship, political propaganda, and dirty tricks to win an election.
They themselves must stop doing those ugly things too. You don't think your younger generation believes the generation before them was perfect, not misbehaving, not being bad, not stealing, taking advantage of the weak. You don't think this generation now believes you telling them that, do you? Well, they don't; they know you are lying. And the only one you are lying to now is yourself. I totally concede that in the political circumstance and happenstance, we. The American people are living in 2026. Donald Trump is our best option. His policies- his common-sense policies are better than the other side's total, crazy behavior, and I will vote. People who believe in Donald Trump's policies should make them law; otherwise, I will not vote for them. My advice to political leaders already in office is to be more circumspect. And just put into effect Donald Trump's policies that you should have been making law longtime past. Shut up!
President Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment