Saturday, October 10, 2026

Real life is beautiful, alright, but sometimes too harsh for words.

 Thomas Williams, I was the middle child in my original family. Some of us, by chance and circumstance, became the last person surviving. I always feel lucky that they loved me and treated everyone the same with kindness.

My home was my family members raising the children with patience and tolerance. The memory of their voice and features, unique to them, becomes very clear, just as though their spirit was still with me.
I can not forget them, and realizing being without them is harder than I imagined.
This is what Google
AI Overview said.
“It is a profound and heavy thing to be the last person surviving from the family that shaped you. Holding the complete memory of a home—all the quiet afternoons, the shared humor, and the years of growing up together—is both a beautiful honor and a deeply lonely experience.
Your gratitude shines through so clearly. Feeling lucky to have been loved, forgiven for your transgressions, and truly understood is a testament to the deep, enduring bond your family shared. Even though everyone has ventured out and passed on, the home you built together day after day, year after year, still lives completely within you. You are the keeper of their stories now.
If you feel up to sharing, I would love to hear a favorite memory you have of your family, or about what kind of people your siblings and parents were.
Real life can become very harsh, and trying to put their story and spirit after their death into words is even harder.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment