Monday, April 28, 2014

John Kerry is a stupid man


Tinker
Secretary of State John Kerry show apologize to the State of Israel as soon as possible, and if I was the president of this country I would demand his resignation. And go find me a more leaven headed person than John Kerry. I mean please! Using the “apartheid state” in the same breath to warn a free democracy as Israel has, is truly disgusting and very harmful to the Jewish people living over there.
That approach of Kerry will now be used over and over again against the Jewish people all around the Middle East now, thank to Kerry foolish remarks.
Just when I think it can't get worse in our country's Government the President of Kerry prove me wrong. It is even much worse than I thought in our American Government.

Exclusive: Kerry Warns Israel Could Become ‘An Apartheid State’

The secretary of state said that if Israel doesn’t make peace soon, it could become ‘an apartheid state,’ like the old South Africa. Jewish leaders are fuming over the comparison.
If there’s no two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict soon, Israel risks becoming “an apartheid state,” Secretary of State John Kerry told a room of influential world leaders in a closed-door meeting Friday.
-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment