Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Strong leaders



Tinker

Strong leaders through history have led their countryman into pulling in the same directing working hard as a team fighting to accomplish victory for their country.
Jesus Christ was a strong leader who walked the walk unbroken through the worst of it. And just about changed an unbending cruel God into a God of mercy and forgiveness. Literally showing humanity Gods divine loving attitude with words, and deeds. Jesus Christ brought to life the spirit of God to all of us.
After thinking about Jesus Christ leadership I am struggling to even name another strong leader in the history of humankind. My goodness my emotion just keep telling me that Jesus Christ was definitely the man.
Why should I even bring up the rest of the names throughout time that we might think were strong leaders? Because all we need to do now is to simply feel good over Jesus friendship with each of us? And of course that is another long story about the personal friendship that we feel in the company of Jesus. Just like he is with us alone as we also realize that he is with everyone else. I wonder how he does that. He must be God of something?
I was going to talk about the strong leader in the history of man, but I don't need to go any further, because I found the man?
Jesus Christ.

Dick Cheney: ‘No Question’ Vladimir Putin Thinks President Obama Is Weak
-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment