Saturday, August 30, 2014

The excitement is building



Tinker

If you want to know how far your favorite football team will go it’s in the line, that where it is.
I am so excited over LSU first college football game against Wisconsin that I must remember all the way back when I was younger waiting to go pick up my beautiful date - who surprised me when she told me to come pick her up at 6:00 tonight.
Wow! She was simply beautiful too.

Oh my goodness I was walking on air all day lone until our date time. Then everything went just great and life couldn't get better for me then.

Now I feel that kind of high excitement again waiting for the LSU Tiger kickoff against the Wisconsin Badgers 9:00 PM eastern, and 8:00 PM central time. ESPN TV.

Geaux Tigers!!!

Unofficial 2014 LSU Football Depth Chart

Note: This unofficial depth chart is only my own estimation and does not nearly contain everyone on the roster. If you don’t see a player’s name, it’s just that I'm not confident enough about where he fits in to include him on the chart.
------------

No comments:

Post a Comment