Monday, September 29, 2014

Two faces have I.



Tinker

When you greet a stranger do you show them a phony smile and start telling them a bunch of lies? Or are you really truly friendly and honest with the people who you do not know, and then relaxed enough to listen as well as speak to.

Most of the time I feel like that I am living in a parallel Universe as we the American people go about our daily business around each other. But also are getting jerked around by our very own U.S. Government and News Media that keep playing us for all that we are worth to them.
It is the same thing for us every day with this political establishment running Washington DC. Who use their words in a legal speak manner hiding their backroom deals as they glad hand each other to keep using and abusing the privilege of working in their U.S. Government jobs that the American people entrusted and elected them to do.
Now that social reality is becoming a wonder to me that I am not seeing more destruction than what I have already seen. Because I once thought that if the American people would really see how the men and women that they elected were really running their Government. That they would just explode in outrage and demand restitution over what they saw. But alas! The American people did see, and surprisingly still did nothing.
So all of this Barack Obama unhanded sleazy behavior is not so much catching my eye any more, but rather the American people themselves. Over when and where some or more of them are going to be harmed and even killed because of how far all of this social political corruption has gone.
My real life seems to stay parallel with our Government and media hypocrisy that I can cut with a knife. Making this time and place feel like I am living in two different worlds at the same time. One to laugh about, and one to cry.
----------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w05w1XbZTG8
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment