Sunday, November 30, 2014

The weather man said 37%.



Tinker

Waahooo!!!! Let me see what my talking tree says outside my window?  Yes indeed, clear and warmer with just a little snow from before.
Hot dog I can go drive myself around a little to Wal-Mart and maybe even Duncan Donuts.
Hell fire I was thinking that today were going to be like all the other below freezing days...Thanks goodness.
Talking tree is a very wise and strong happenstance that is helping me not to make the wrong choice around here. Talking tree has been living for the past 25 years in this yard, so I keep paying close attention to what it whisperer to me, every morning.
Clear riding if I stay away from sweet sleeping flower, who can show up out of nowhere. I hear story's that with just one look you become so twitterpated by her beauty that you want to do whatever she want. Some people around here have disappeared forever, and I don't want that to happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment