Friday, January 30, 2015

Oh must I keep breathing only to pass out from the lack of air.


Tinker

I kinder knew all along that I walked through my portal of time and my death were also chasing me like everyone else. As my own shadow fell then rise and only followed wherever I walked to go next.

It's incredible for me to be forced by the very nature that I love so much to keep watching myself slowly die. Because I was hoping that my death would be fast perhaps a quick heart attack that would only lasted a minute or two. Or from a quick wreck somehow that knocked me out, and then never to breathe again.

But not like this over a long extend old age suffering from the lost that I feel in the knowledge that I seem to know. Where each passing day is one step closer to suffocation when my body will just keep jerking desperately for air where there is none. So why must I die especially like this then? Because I love this life where I have heaven or hell here on this earth with my spirit now.
Since I don't want to die I know that I will move to start fighting by threshing and wailing with all of my might against death until the end. I was not born for death. No! I was born to live with all of the spirit in my body staying healthy from the emotion in my heart. Feeling the sun light warmly cast over my skin, and resting here quietly with our life alive in you and me.

So I will go on praying like I have never prayed before to our Lord God that somehow God can help me stop this suffering in my mind from the awareness that I feel in the last impulse of my life trying to live.

And then simply keep waiting for the night time stars to keep shining over us forever.
-----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhGuq2N7ss
-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment