Thursday, May 28, 2015

How is she going to love us enough that matters?

  • Hello voters.
    Don't trust Hillary. It would be something to have a female president. However, it needs to be the RIGHT one!!!
  • https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206615947418385&set=a.1210692868472.33024.1263254965&type=1
  • Here's a little HILLARY background for you young ones and those who may not have been paying attention.
  • -----------
  • 4 people like this.
  • ----------
  • Richard Johnson: Who is Rafael Moreno?
    Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
  • -----------
  • Thomas Williams: I would vote for the right person who happened to be a woman in a heartbeat but for the life of me I can't find the right person in Hillary Clinton. To the contrary I keep seeing a person who really doesn't seem to trust anyone but her own power. And that simply is not brave or womanly enough for me. Because I see real woman living a much braver life than Hillary every day so why should I settle for something less than what we the American people already have in our Mothers, Wives, Sisters, and friends around us in everyday life. If Hillary doesn’t trust us how is she going to love us enough that matters?
  • -----------

No comments:

Post a Comment